Thank you for your donation.
Your support today of Migrant Farmworkers is appreciated.
Your support of the Migrant Farmworkers Project means you are,
- Providing access to needed services of migrant farmworkers
- Addressing the holistic needs of migrant farmworkers including physical, mental and spiritual health
- Building welcoming relationships and spaces with workers
- Supporting those engaged with migrant farmworkers
Your financial gifts mean migrant farmworkers can access at no cost,
- The delivery of groceries and personal care items for those who may be quarantined or unable to get to the grocery store
- Pre-Covid - Community dinners on Sundays for migrant farmworkers with transportation to and from their residence
- Bikes ($20 fee) & bike repair for migrant farmworkers
- Clothing program
- Workplace and home visits by Rev. Antonio Illas
- Spiritual, liturgical and pastoral care
- Medical clinics with volunteer translators
Please also consider,
- Volunteering your time and skills
- Donating new or used bicycles
- Donating clothing
- Encouraging your family, friends, workplace, church community, clubs you belong to, and beyond to get involved
Please contact the Reverend Antonio Illas by email at email@example.com or call phone 905-685-3500.
For Clothing donations please connect with Caron Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-563-4753.
Your gifts of finances, time and sharing your relationships make all the differance in the lives of Migrant Farmworkers.